// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
I've had it..
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | 11:36:00 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
...

▶I've had it with feeling uncomfortable.◀
▷I've had it with wanting to be more than I can be.◁
▶I've had it with trying but failing.◀
▷I've had it with feeling insecure.◁
▶I've had it with doubting◀
▷I've had it with finding myself not attractive.◁
▶I've had it with all those disappointments.◀
▷I've had it with not feeling confident with how I look.◁
▶I've had it with everyone who invades my personal space.◀
▷I've had it with feeling useless.◁
▶I've had it with being powerless.◀
▷I've had it with not being in control.◁
▶I've had it with feeling watched every time I do something◀
▷I've had it with being made a fool out of◁

But mostly..

I've had it with letting this all get the better of me.


I just want one day where I do not feel guilty about something I did.

Then people wonder why I cannot handle compliments.. One can only accept compliments given to them when one is confident and selfconcious.

I'm far from confident... But I'm terribly selfconcious, and that usually has a negative effect on me. I've tried so many times before to change things about me, telling myself time after time again; "Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll be a different person.. I'm going to work on the things I want to achieve."

But time and time again I find myself not living up to my own words.

At least the weather's nice, a good day for a walk.