// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Major thought dump
Monday, May 21, 2012 | 10:56:00 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Welp, I'm back after a fun weekend full of fun, Caro was here from Friday 'till today and we've had a great time. Unfortunately she had to leave today ;w; Miss that goofball already! At least we got some shit done, and I think we earned some relaxing since what has happened. We were both stressed to an extend where we just needed to have fun, or just lie around and do nothing - at least I made some cosplay progress, and my secret cosplay will be ordered very very soon ^^/ I'm reaaaally excited for Abunai, which is the next convention on the schedule!


I have so many things planned and promised with people there, apart from the cosplays I do together with Caroline I have made some deals with people I'll see there; e.g. Dancing with Steffanie, Dance battle & playing Soul Calibur with Ivron, sing Karaoke with Caro (AGAIN) and many more! Ah it's going to be great I can feel it! Caro and I have a hotel room together, so we'll be there the WHOLE WEEKEND! I'm really going to try and attend even the late night events this time, last year it was more like.. ah we're tired, or we had to go home early so we missed all the fun ;W; B'aww! So this year we're going to celebrate on Abunai from beginning to end!

But now to the serious shit in all this happy-go-luck talk, since there have been things happening lately that I'm not particularly happy about. God where to begin.. I've been upset, to say the least.. No, I felt fucked rather. There are some people around me who just find it funny to grind my gears.. And little by little I'm just erasing their existence out of my life, so to say. I've had it with people promising so much, but eventually stab you in the back, sort of. I can't just stay friendly with such people, so it's better to just not meddle with them anymore.

Seriously, I've been loaded with other people's problems, I've been putting my own aside to help out the ones that needed me, and what did I get in return; nothing.. No, even worse, I gained even more problems! Maybe I'm just being too damn naive, I'm getting myself too worked up for things and then it always disappoints me, no matter what I do. So there you have it, you try to be too nice to people and all you get in return is more fuckery that you really don't need.

Why would I still care for those? They drove me insane with their nagging and whining, and still there I was trying to get some happiness back into their lives. Instead I've been neglecting myself, I'm physically going down the drain if I keep this shit up! So there, those who've been treating my like shit, who've lied to me and promised things which were total bull - I hope you have a happy life, without me that is.

Oh wait, there's more! Lately I've been confusing myself with feelings I'm not even sure of. God it's like I just want to drive myself crazy these days. I need to get out of here.. fast.

Luckily I'll have some fun things I'll attend to, next week I'll be going to France for the weekend with my friends and Paul & Gerda, then 2 birthday parties which are actually birthday weekends! After that comes Abunai, so I'm just going to live towards those days and then everything will be fine~ yeh.