// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Today was a good day.
Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 12:10:00 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
For once I really, really had a fun day! What started as a rather boring day (cleaning as usual) turned out to be sort of a day of catching up with my old highschool friends. I really enjoyed it ;W; The stupid thing when you hang out with old friends is that you finally realise how much you actually miss them, and boy have I missed them! I had such a great time.


We went to a sidewalk cafe, we would actually be just with the 3 of us, but we ended up filling the table with the 5 of us instead. We drank, spoke and laughed, we really should do that a lot more *^*! And with this weather it's just a MUST to go outside! We've caught up a lot, I spoke about lots of things again .w.' Gosh I'm such a blabbermouth.. I hope I didn't bore you guys with my ranting >W>;; sorry!

And later tonight Diana and I had a little evening picknick together :) We went to the park and just sat there catching up as well.. I missed her a lot too ;W; But now we're really up to date with both our lives, and we're most likely going to hang out more from now on, we have some catching up to do young lady! Good luck on your last exam next week, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your passing <3 Let's walk the dog together soon ^^/

And now, I'm sitting here at home, in my PJs just waiting before I feel too tired to stay up longer .w.' But right now, I don't really want to.. For some reason.. Tomorrow our relatives from Amsterdam will come over :) So I'll be busy most likely, anyways, I'll still be on and if I'm not I'm always reachable on my phone.

AH! And I got another potential job calling me back today :) They'll probably start out in a month from now, so I hope it will be something worth my while .w.' It's a charity job, if this job really works out I'll be selling postcards on the streets for a Dutch Leukemia organization. But I do get paid for the effort, but all the money they make goes straight to the Children suffering from Cancer. I think it's quite a remarkable summer job .w.

Anywayss, that's all I have to talk about fo rnow :) So I bid you all good-night, my dear stalkers!