// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
What my desk looks like!
Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 12:56:00 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
So this morning I was talking to Angelica senpai, and we started talking about our rooms ^^ Then she asked me if I could take a pic of my desk because a "writer's desk" is quite messy. ^^; So here it is!



Okay not as messy as usual, but still filled with my things! Laptop, LOTS of notebooks, Nintendo DS, headphones, planner and snacks.. lots and lots of snacks .w.' so yeah, this is practically where I spend a lot of time during the day ^^

Now I'm curious to what Senpai's desk looks like *^*!