// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Long rant after a long time
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 12:17:00 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Gosh I can't seem to keep track on things here anymore! It's been about 10 days after my last blog entry, and blarghhh so much happened in such a short time... AGAIN. Sometimes I even wonder when I won't get busy .w.' Well summer holidays coming closer, my parents will be gone for a good 2 weeks so that gives me some time to relax too. Cuz honestly, they keep getting on my case OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it's driving me insane.



Anyways, despite being constantly put under pressure by them.. I do feel physically healthy. I've been taking better care of myself, as in I'm trying to change to a healthier lifestyle. I exercise, I drink lots of water (even start to enjoy it) and I make sure I don't feel the need to stuff my face whenever I feel like it. Slowly I'm starting to feel much more confident about things, I'm not as stressed as before and actually quite rested. I'm just going to try keeping things up like this. If everything goes as planned.. I might even have lost some pounds before attending to Abunai in August! /fingers crossed.

On another note, my secret cosplay is up and coming~ WOOP omg I'm so excited ;W; I keep sending them mails from time to time to ask for how they're progressing, and all is going according to schedule! I don't know if I've ever been this excited.. But it's going to be awesome ;A; The wig has been shipped about 2 weeks ago so that should be arriving in a few days as well.. Gosh I can't wait to put it on a feel fabulous! It will the first time I'll be wearing a long wig tho ;w; they always look so heavy... So far I'll have everything for my cosplay except a glove I need to make myself, but that's no biggy! And then I'll be all set for Abunai hehe! Seriously if I love the costume that much I might even be wearing it more than one day (I probably will, I'm sure of it .w.' )

This past weekend has been awesome, I went to Tirza's birthday party/weekend, which was plain awesome. It was a weekend filled with fun, cosplay and more fun! We went to Scheveningen for a small Star Driver shoot on the beach. Funny thing was I never even got to watch the anime before, but Steffanie nearly BEGGED me to cosplay as Wako for her .w. Don't know if I did her justice tho. The pics were so cute ;w; and there are surely a lot of them I'll treasure.

AH! And we also met up with Dave Niichan in the centre of The Hague the day after *^* It was so good seeing him again! We went shopping and I bought LOADSA books.. Srz when I spotted they had a classic literature section I just HAD to! And I found this big book about Queen but I wasn't allowed to buy it *glares at Steffanie* so instead I bought 5 classics and the book "Ready, Steady, Novel" *^* Which is the most epic writers guide EVER! This is so going to help me with this years NaNoWriMo!

Welp, that's it I guess XD Now as an end to this long rant blog I'll post some of the funny pics of this weekend!

See you next time~

Photobombing on "Het binnenhof" - The Hague

Dave - Melissa - Me - Tirza

The girlies during the Star Driver shoot <3

I love this pic ;W; 

Me as Wako~