// Visual Invasion


I'm Kristel, 19 and an aspiring writer. This blog will mostly contain self-rants and plot ideas.


► About me
► Contact info
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Long time no see~
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 | 10:41:00 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Many things have happened the past couple of days, I've been soooo busy with things that I haven't been able to even update on here ^^; Ah, that's really bad isn't it? Even though lots has happened I'll just keep it short as for now.



My secret cosplay is coming along pretty nicely! My costume is ordered, and it will be done in about 5 weeks + 1/2 weeks of shipping (can I really wait that long..?!), Steffanie was as kind as to find shoes that I could modify to look like the ones I need (Thanks hun <3) and today I found the PERFECT wig for it to finish it off! Gaaah seriously, I was looking around for SO DAMN LONG to find something that looked at least a bit alike.. And today I specifically sought on that particular character and guess what.. I actually found out they do make the wig somewhere ;W; It's gorgeous... Seriously, I think this wig will become my baby.. So that'll be ordered tomorrow and that'll be here around the same time as the costume.. I really can't wait ;W;. Luckily I have Caro to help me out with the styling hehe ^^/

Also, Immi showed me this really cute giraffe sweater today which I'm going to buy as well ;w; I mean C'MON, GIRAFFES?! How can I not want it?! It's just impossible since it's too damn cute, and now I want it ;w;. Gah I'm really on a shopping spree lately~

Other than that, this weekend I have spent 2 days in France with my friends and Paul & Gerda. It was in one word; Overwhelming. Seriously, we went to Verdun, which was pretty prominent back in WW1. We saw so many monuments and the likes, it felt so overpowering.. As if you're actually witnessing everything. It was totally worth it! Here are a few pics of places we visited;

Trenches
Fleury monument, where there used to be a whole village - Destroyed by a shell bomb.
Fort de Vaux
Cemetery of unidentified soldiers
So that's what we've been visiting the whole weekend. It was very impressive and I was glad we had such a great group of people with us!

Welp, that's it for now :) Until next time~


Trenches
Fleury monument, where there used to be a whole village - Destroyed by a shell bomb.
Fort de Vaux
Cemetery of unidentified soldiers
So that's what we've been visiting the whole weekend. It was very impressive and I was glad we had such a great group of people with us!

Welp, that's it for now :) Until next time~